Friday, June 13, 2008

Success at Expo Event

I would like to thank Gena and Samantha Brown, Chris and Emily McKenzie, Judy and Troy Brown, Rachel, Brandon, Larry, and Kim Cole, Maria and Nicholas Hassett, Michele and Elizabeth Usrey, Amy Martenson, Chris Marrs, Adria Calico, Nancy Stafford, Cheryl Stewart, Judy and Katy Lanier, Tiffany Sago, Freda and Courtney Walker, Candy and Aaron Hutson, Alicia Thomasson, Katy and Rebecca Brown, Tia and Nancy Eliott, Terri and Lizzie Bailey, Shannon Jewell, Alyx and Dalton Davis. I hope I didn't forget anyone. We had a long and hard weekend and we couldn't have done it without you. I appreciate everyone very much for taking the time and gas to work.
We have 2 events scheduled in July. The 18-20th is the Affair of the Heart (craft show) and July 12-13th is the R.K. gun show. I know some of you have already signed up, we still need others to volunteer.

The car wash is in 9 days for freshmen and seniors. June 21 at Country Mart and Wal-Mart for the bake sale. If you would like to volunteer to help or bake something let me know. Also some of you have volunteered water and tents. We still need more water for the kids working the car wash.

Don't forget to GoodSearch. That is going good I think we are spreading the word.

Thanks,
Terri Rendfeld

No comments: